Irish Hills Towers (added 2007 – – #07000380)
8433 W US-12, Cambridge Township
Built in 1924, and located on the south side of US-12 is the historic Irish Hills Towers. They are the most recognized man-made landmark of the Irish Hills area. In 2011, the Irish Hills Historical Society was founded. A campaign was started in an effort to restore the towers. The site is on the National Register of Historic Places and it also has a Wayside Exhibit Plaque.
- Historic Significance: Event
- Area of Significance: Entertainment/Recreation
- Period of Significance: 1950-1974, 1925-1949
- Owner: Private
- Historic Function: Recreation And Culture
- Historic Sub-function: Outdoor Recreation
- Current Function: Vacant/Not In Use
Photo Credit: Notorious4life – https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=17876550.