Join us for the 8th Annual – 2017 Row, Row, Your Cardboard Boat Race! Sponsored by: Jerry’s Pub – Restuarant & Marina and ERA – Reardon Realty
- Where: Jerry’s Pub & Restaurant – Lake Front Wamplers Lake 650 Egan Hwy, Brooklyn
- When: Sunday, July 23, 2017 at noon.
- Entry Fee: $5.00
Boats MUST BE REGISTERED no later than 11:30 am on Sunday, July 23, 2017, down on the beach at Jerry’s Pub to be judged and entered in their respective age category.
- Row, Row, Row Your Cardboard Boat Flyer
- Row, Row, Row Your Cardboard Boat Registration, Rules, and Criteria
Cardboard Boat Race Rules:
- “Boats” must be constructed using ONLY cardboard and duct tape.
- Boats found to have any paint, wax, or other water proofing agents applied will be disqualified.
- Boat must be self-propelled using oars of any kind, i.e.: wood, plastic, boards, paddle wheels, etc.
- Single handed or crewed entries are allowed and boats may be used only once in each category.
- All contestants must wear PDF life jackets. If a contestant is under the age of 18 years of age, a parent or guardian must sign the registration form. 2017 entry fee is $5.00.
- There is no rain date.
Cash Prizes for the winners!
Youth 8 years to 12 years old
Prizes Awarded To:
Most Creative – $ 25.00