Oh These Irish Hills!
7th Annual Christmas Gala Event
A Description of the Daily Activities
Brooklyn, MI –Oh These Irish Hills will be hosting its 6th Annual Christmas Gala Event Friday, December 1st through Sunday, December 3rd at the Fraternal Order of Eagles Irish Hills, 9500 Wamplers Lake Rd., Brooklyn, MI. This event at the “Eagles” and is open to the public.
The Gala includes a silent auction for decorated Christmas trees, wreaths and other decorative holiday items, activities, vote for your favorite tree, daily surprises and the following scheduled events:
Friday, November 30, 2018
- 4 – 11 pm – Gala Open House hours
Join us for the viewing of the Christmas Gala’s beautiful transformation of the Irish Hills Eagles’ room and 50/50 raffles throughout the evening. . I.D. 130025, R.L. X96903
- 5 – 7:30 pm – Eagles Steak ($12.00) or Chicken ($8.00) Dinner
The dinner includes Steak/Chicken, potato, vegetable, and roll.
- 5 – 10:30 pm – Mid-Michigan JD, John Smith will be playing the Beatles and 60’s music. Get ready to dance or just enjoy the music – Adult beverages are available for purchase during the evening. A 50/50 raffle will take place. – don’t miss a fun evening.
Saturday, December 1, 2018
- 10 – 6 pm – Gala Open House hours
Make this a stop during your Saturday activities. All ages will enjoy the displays of Holiday items and there just might be something you would like to make a bid on.
- Please register early for these classes – space limited.
- 10 – 11 am – Start your day with Ryan’s Complimentary Class “Stretch and Breath your Stress Away with Ryan”.
Open to the public. Bring your own mat or blanket; chairs available for your comfort.
Compliments of OTIH!
- 12 – 2:30 pm – Wine Glass/Beer Mug Paint & Sip.
Paint 2 glasses for $25.00 and each additional glass will be $5.00.
- 3:00 – 5:00 pm – Wine and Food Pairing by “Cuisine with Colleen” – Colleen Curley is an award-winning private chef. Colleen was the winner of the Sugardale Bacon Competition. She was invited to compete in the World Food Championship of 2016 and was the winner.
$25.00 to participate in this exciting event.
- A great Christmas Gala gift idea for a friend or yourself: One person may attend both the Paint & Sip class and the Wine and Food Pairing. Your cost per person with 2 glasses or mugs and the Pairing is $42.00.
Sunday, December 2, 2018
- 8 am – 1 pm – Gala Open House hours
This is the last day to view the wonderful exhibit of Christmas items and to bid in the Silent Auction on Christmas trees, wreaths and decorations.
- 8 am – Noon – Breakfast at the Eagles ($6.00 – All You Can Eat). Start your day off with a hardy breakfast prepared by the Eagles.
It includes pancakes, French toast, hash browns, eggs – cooked to order, biscuits and gravy, sausage, toast and coffee. 50/50 raffles
- 9 am – 12 pm – Breakfast with Santa and Elf Ryan – bring your kids!
- 1:00 pm – The Silent Auction of Holiday Items will end.
- The Public is Invited and Welcome to attend the Christmas Gala!
- Come and see a remarkable Christmas Display
- Vote for your favorite tree.
- 50/50 Raffles will occur Friday night and Sunday morning.
- Friday night Dinner at the Eagles 5 – 7:30
- Mid-Michigan JD, John Smith, will be playing the Beatles and 60’s music on Friday night 5 – 10 pm.
- Saturday begin with a complimentary Stretch and Breathe class at 10:00 am
- “Wine Glass -Paint and Sip” $25.00 for 2 glasses and $5 for each add’l glass on Saturday at 12 – 2:30 pm.
- Wine and Food Pairing by “Cuisine by Colleen” $25.00 for the class 3:00 – 5:00 pm.
- Sunday Breakfast at the Eagles 8 am – noon
- Breakfast with Santa and Elf Ryan 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Don’t miss the $5.00 and $10.00 table where you take the items home with you.
- Silent Auction items – make your bids
- Silent Auction of Holiday items will end at 1:00 pm on Sunday
- Come and see the Christmas Gala’s Winter Wonderland.