Saturday, June 10th from 12:30-5:30 p.m. – Clues-A-Palooza Looking for some fun over the weekend with family and friends? Oh These Irish Hills is hosting a scavenger hunt through the Irish Hills.
- Cost is $40 per vehicle with a maximum of 6 people per vehicle
- Advanced Registration Advised by 6/3/17.
- Clues-a-Palooza Big Flyer – Perfect for hanging up in public location or sharing with friends, family, etc.
- Clues-a-Palooza Registration Form
- Clues-a-Palooza Handouts – 4 Mini Flyers on a page. Great for sharing with your team members.
July 23rd – Row, Row, Row Your Cardboard Boat Race @ Jerry’s Pub & Restaurant.
Join us for the 8th Annual – 2017 Row, Row, Your Cardboard Boat Race! At Jerry’s Pub & Restaurant 650 Egan Hwy, Brooklyn Sunday, July 23, 2017 at noon.
It’s never too late to make your boat!!
- Row, Row, Row Your Cardboard Boat Flyer
- Row, Row, Row Your Cardboard Boat Registration, Rules, and Criteria
Sept. 23rd – Run For the Hills! 5K, 1 Mile Run/Walk @ Hidden Lake Gardens on M-50 Win Individual Medals / Team Challenge / My Win, My Hill.
Dec. 1, 2 & 3 – Oh These Irish Hills! Christmas Gala Bring the Family and enjoy a Showcase of Holiday Trees, Decorations and Displays. .Special events will be happening from the Dinner on Friday night to the Breakfast on Sunday until noon.
We invite you to visit our events, join our organization, and contribute to our revitalization of the Irish Hills area!
All are welcome at our OTIH meetings on the first Tuesday of the month
at Sand Lake Fire Dept., 1300 West US-12, Tipton, MI
For more information about our organization and our events call us at 517-403-5358.